TBME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TBME

THIS FORUM HAD BEEN CREATED DEDICATED TO EVERY TBME RESIDENT AND ALSO OTHERS GUEST TO DISCUSS RELATED TO ANYTHING.PLEASE CONSTANLY BROWSE THIS FORUM,THOUSAND APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some facts that we often forget~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sunny_cheese
sunny_cheese

Male Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Some facts that we often forget~ Empty
PostSubject: Some facts that we often forget~   Some facts that we often forget~ I_icon_minitime2009-03-02, 7:26 pm

yesterday play a game where ah fui was treant protector, and i don't remember he uses the +armour thingy on our buildings...+10 armour on buildings can be a turner for the game, but so sad..we lost the game...

any others techniques tat you know but seldom see others use it? share it here Idea Idea
Back to top Go down
parliken
High-ranking Member
High-ranking Member
parliken

Male Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Some facts that we often forget~   Some facts that we often forget~ I_icon_minitime2009-03-03, 12:06 am

u mean his + armor skill can cast on buildings???i dun even noe it
Back to top Go down
http://parliken.blogspot.com
sunny_cheese
sunny_cheese

PostSubject: Re: Some facts that we often forget~   Some facts that we often forget~ I_icon_minitime2009-03-03, 4:24 pm

zzz..so noob la you...now his armour can be cast on buildings la..thats why making treant so imba if you do not forget this imba skill
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Some facts that we often forget~   Some facts that we often forget~ I_icon_minitime2009-03-04, 6:21 pm

You can buy the secret shop item by standing beside roshan Cool
Back to top Go down
https://gg-tbme.forumotion.com
parliken
High-ranking Member
High-ranking Member
parliken

Male Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Some facts that we often forget~   Some facts that we often forget~ I_icon_minitime2009-03-04, 7:05 pm

this 1 i noe...but i never try b4...
Back to top Go down
http://parliken.blogspot.com
sunny_cheese
sunny_cheese

PostSubject: Re: Some facts that we often forget~   Some facts that we often forget~ I_icon_minitime2009-03-04, 11:57 pm

once i saw kw or who let roshan killed when buying things..LOL really..it was our frens..but i forgot who was it pale pale
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Some facts that we often forget~   Some facts that we often forget~ I_icon_minitime2009-03-05, 4:56 pm

sunny_cheese wrote:
once i saw kw or who let roshan killed when buying things..LOL really..it was our frens..but i forgot who was it pale pale
Swt..lmao Cool
Back to top Go down
https://gg-tbme.forumotion.com
sunny_cheese
sunny_cheese

PostSubject: Re: Some facts that we often forget~   Some facts that we often forget~ I_icon_minitime2009-03-05, 6:57 pm

come on~ so many dota players here, so less of sharing info?
another thing..if you're medusa, and opponent has sniper ulti-ing you/ur teamates that would kill you in few secs, FAST FAST purge the target that sniper aimed...provided you're fast enough, the sniper's ulti has no effect on the target yo...

Good leh~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some facts that we often forget~   Some facts that we often forget~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some facts that we often forget~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBME :: DotA交流区 :: Strategy 战略-
Jump to: